Street Runner follows Government and Public Health England advice as follows.
- Courier will knock/ ring on door and remain at least two metres from the doorway.
- We drop at the main entrance and avoid entering unless necessary.
Deliveries to isolating customers
- Deliveries are left at an agreed place accessible by the customer.
- Couriers will ask for PIN confirmation, without the need to take a customer signature.
- We check that our couriers
- have no symptoms such as a cough or high temperature.
- do not have any long-term health conditions or is vulnerable to Coronavirus.
- We pick up from clearly signposted areas where possible.
- Couriers carry
- antiseptic wipes
- disposable gloves
- hand sanitiser
Cleaning and disinfection
- will clean down bike at end of day
- will wash clothes before using again
- will dispose all PPE safely
The minimum PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to be worn for cleaning an area where a person with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) is disposable gloves and an apron. Hands should be washed with soap and water for 20 seconds after all PPE has been removed.
If a risk assessment indicates that a higher level of virus may be present (for example, where unwell individuals have slept such as a hotel room or boarding school dormitory), or there is visible contamination with body fluids, then the need for additional PPE to protect the cleaner’s eyes, mouth and nose might be necessary. The local Public Health England (PHE) Health Protection Team (HPT) can advise on this.